Bali Lempuyang Tour is a full-day bali tour to the east of Bali or known as the Bali Karangasem Tour that is intended for tourists who need to examine the gate of the heaven of Bali, the wonderful "split gate" style of
Hindu Balinese architecture
that represents the boundary between the surface world and therefore the outer nature of the temple. Lempuyang tour also offers some touristry adventures that aren't any less interesting for tourists like Tirta Gangga The royal water garden could be a favorite retreat in the regency of Karangasem, Ujung Water Palace, or Taman Soekasada Ujung. and Goa Lawah Temple (Balinese "Bat Cave Temple") that is packed in Karangasem
Karangasem has 8 sub-districts, 3 villages, seventy-five villages, fifty-two neighborhoods, and 552 hamlets, 185 ancient villages, and 605 Banjar Adat villages. The sub-districts area unit is listed alphabetically as follows: Abang, Bebandem, Karangasem, Kubu, Manggis, Rendang, Sidemen, and Strait. From the eight classes, Karangasem has many touristry objects that are quite common and visited by several tourists, each native and international. Here area unit some lists of touristry objects in Karangasem: Besakih Temple, Pasar Agung Temple,
, Bukit Jambul,
, Salak Sibetan Gardens, Taman Ujung, Candidasa, Tirta Gangga, Puri Agung Karangasem, Tulamben, Amed, Tenganan, Labuan Amuk,
, Bias Tugel Beach, Lempuyang Temple, Asah Hill, Perasi Beach (Virgin Beach), and Jaga Satru Village
If you are still confused, how to order a Bali tour from the hotel in Bali? do not worry we will help you to organize Lempuyang Tour, in our service, the driver pick you up from the lobby hotel. Below are details of some destinations, you will visit when you follow the Lempuyang Tour Tour. Start the trip from our driver pick up until finished will drop you back at your hotel and he also guiding you during your amazing trip to this island.
- Pick up from your hotel at 04.00 am from your hotel Kuta Area
- Lempuyang temple - locally referred to as Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples, on par with Besakih (aka the ‘mother temple of Bali). It is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. A highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali
- Tirta Gangga -Loyal water garden is a favorite retreat in the regency of Karangasem, East Bali.
- Taman Sukasada Ujung - Taman Ujung water palace', with its complete and official designation of Taman Sukasada Ujung, is located in the village of Seraya in Karangasem regency.
- Goa Lawah Temple - Bat Cave Temple is a Hindu shrine set in front of a cave dwelt by thousand of bats located in Klungkung,
- On your way back to the hotel, you might also find some exciting places and you can stop for a while and you need to tell to the driver